Tropical Mango Soup
Prep Time 30 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 1/4 cups R.W. Knudsen Family® Pineapple Coconut Flavored Juice
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh ripe or frozen mango
- 1/4 teaspoon Santa Cruz Organic® Pure Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk beverage
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes, toasted*
- Step 1
PLACE juice, mango, lime juice and coconut milk beverage in blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- Step 2
To Toast Coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring coconut with fork every 30 seconds. To avoid over browning, remove from plate immediately.
- Step 3
COMBINE yogurt and lime peel in resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag.
- Step 4
DIVIDE soup evenly into 4 dessert cups. Drizzle with lime cream. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat40g
- Total Fat 4.5g
- Saturated Fat 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 25mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet