Veracha Veggie Peanut Flatbreads
- 2 medium flatbread pizza crusts (11 x 9-inch or 16 x 6-inch) or 3 smaller crusts (12 x 5-inch)
- 1/2 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Dark Roasted Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup True Made Foods Veracha Vegetable Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups coarsely shredded fresh vegetable combination, such as cucumber, carrots and radish
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Step 1
HEAT pizza crusts in oven according to package instructions.
- Step 2
Meanwhile, COMBINE sauce ingredients in medium bowl. Stir until blended.
- Step 3
STIR peanut oil, vinegar, brown sugar and salt in separate medium bowl. Add shredded vegetables and cilantro, stirring to coat.
- Step 4
SPREAD sauce evenly on top of prepared crusts.
- Step 5
STIR vegetables, draining off any excess liquid. Sprinkle evenly over crusts. Serve immediately.