Creamy Almond Butter Pie
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) cold heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic® Dark Roasted Creamy Almond Butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- Sweetened whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted*
- Step 1
BEAT cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Step 2
*To Toast Almonds: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning. Let cool.
- Step 3
BEAT almond butter, cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar in separate large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in whipped cream until blended. Spread evenly in prepared crust. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Step 4
TOP with sweetened whipped cream and sprinkle with almonds before serving.